Make your travel trip everlasting with exhilarating Nepal tour packages
What comes in your mind when you are pondering the enthusiastic and escapade trip for a thrill? A place where you will get exotic and exploit the experience of your life, surely it is Nepal. Nepal, a country in Asia where you find a beautiful mixture of marvellous snow-capped mountains and thrilling wildlife, with the strong foundation of temples, monasteries, and stupas. A traveller has a desire for all kinds of sports and exhilarating adventures in his or her tour package that fulfilled with an exciting journey to Nepal. And for that, you should not go anywhere, we have some of the Best Nepal tour packages that make your trip electrifying and enlivening while visiting this endearing country.
Let's have a brief look at what we have for you to define your Nepal travel. Browse our special packages to get the full details of every package including package summary and itinerary.
|Customized Nepal Tour Packages||Days/night||Prices|
|Weekly Tour Nepal||7 Days/8 Nights|
|Wildlife Package||7 Days/8 Nights|
|World Heritage Package||10 Days/9 Nights|
|Nepal Honeymoon Package||11 Days/10 Nights|
|Adventure Tour||8 Days/7 Nights|
You can also enjoy Bhutan Tour and Indian tour as our special offer as per your requirements. With us, you have an option to design your package as per your availabilities. You are just one step away to discover the Nepal's allure.
A thrilling experience of Nepal
Indian's neighbour and an erstwhile Hindu nation, Nepal, is the home of Mount Everest which brings plenty of tourists to the city and grabs their focus on trekking and sightseeing. Nepal reflects a bygone cultural heritage, its affluent biodiversity and natural beauty that no one can deny to have it. A place that must on your travel list is Nepal. When you are not sure about the different places to visit in Nepal, just check out our Nepal tourist packages to uncover its beautiful cities (Pokhara, Lumbini, and many more) and sporting events. With us, you can choose among various Nepal tour packages to enjoy the country with your family, friends, partner or anyone by availing our various exciting travel offers.
Our Nepal Tour Packages Covers
Keeping the imagination of what can you do in Nepal makes you more exhilarating for your Nepal Vacation Packages. You can make your trip more adventures and thrilled with the following life-learning activities.
- Trekking: Nepal is one of the best premier destinations for trekking where visitors explore new heights of Himalayans. Trekkers can have a trail any time in a year as it totally depends on your choice where to travel. There are some famous treks in Nepal including Manaslu, Kanchenjunga, Annapurna, and Everest, to add some heights in your life. Find all trekking related details in our Mountaineous Package under special package section.
- Mountain Climbing: To make your travel a little bit challenging, you must add mountain climbing in your tour. In the landlocked country, you have the chances to explore the 8 out of 14 highest mountain peaks above 8000 meters. As per your desires and choices, you can select interesting and thrilling Adventure tours with us.
- Wildlife Safari: Being a wildlife lover, you can't resist the experience of exploring the Wildlife in Nepal. By opting our Wildlife Tour Package, you can have a wonderful visit to the Chitwan National park where you can spot endangered Asian species such as one-horned rhinoceros and the Royal Bengal tiger.
- World Heritage: While unfolding the Nepal travel packages with us, you will have a golden opportunity to visit the 10 World Heritage sites in Nepal under our World Heritage Package. Natural heritage sites including Cultural Heritage, Mount Everest National Park, Chitwan National Parks fascinate tourist's attention and make their visit unforgettable.
Best time to explore Nepal's beauty
No month can resist you if you have decided to enlighten the beauty of Nepal and its cultural diversity. By selecting the best Nepal trip packages with us, you will definitely have some best moments of your life in Nepal.
- Although, the months from October to December count as the most appropriate time for visiting Nepal because skies are clear and allow visitors to enjoy the breath-taking views of the country. If you are excited for trekking, visit Nepal in this duration of a year.
- As you know the temperature is quite low during January and February; if you want to enjoy cold and breeze air, then note these months on your diary.
- During March and April, you will experience the pleasant weather in Nepal with brisk nights.
No visa for excited Indians' travellers
Time to go and uncover the stunning folds of Nepal vacation packages from India. Are you worrying about your visa that restrict your Nepal trip? You should not! Being an Indian, you should be glad to know that no visa is required while traveling to Nepal. If you have your passport or voter ID card, you are eligible to head over your destination.
Places to savour under your Nepal tourist packages from India
It is a place where you will find meaning to your spiritual values. Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha which attracts many Buddhist pilgrims to visit over 25 Buddhist monasteries. To experience meditation and learn the principals of Buddhism, you must visit the place and spend some time under sacred Mayadevi Gardens. In Lumbini, you will experience the spiritualties of various places that include:
- Maya Devi Temple: Find the ancient Buddhist temple located at the UNESCO World Heritage site and the exact spot where Lord Buddha was born.
- Attractive monasteries: Enhance the beauty of monasteries built by many other countries Japan, Sri Lanka, China, France, Germany, etc.
- Panditarama Vipassana Center: Spend some time to perform yoga and meditation and have a healthy interaction with monks.
Largest and capital city of Nepal. Kathmandu is also popular as the city of temples which blessed by Living Goddess Kumari. In Kathmandu, you will get a fantastic welcome by the Nepalese Himalayas and get a chance to explore the 7 world heritage sites. Due to an earthquake in 2015, some buildings have been renovated and some are under construction but the beauty of the place remains attracts travellers. Note the following places in your diary to keep in mind while visiting the place.
- Durbar squares: It is an old city surrounded by heritage construction. Also, find the three-storied temple Kasthamandap having the image of Gorakhnath.
- Boudhanath: It has one of the largest stupas in Nepal which a traveller can’t ignore.
- Pashupatinath temple: A popular temple of a 5th century dedicated to Lord Shiva or Pashupati on the banks of the Bagmati river.
- Rani Pkhari: An artificial pond signifies as the heart of Kathmandu.
While enjoying your Nepal tourism packages, don't forget to visit the second largest city in Nepal. It signifies as the centre of tourist attraction providing the enthralling base for trekking with spectacular views of Himalayas ranges. Being an adventure lover, you must have a stay in the city to make your trip more thrilling. Apart from mesmerizing views of Phewa lake, enjoy the beauty of temples and gumbas around Pokhara, and some of them are:
- Bindhyabasini Temple
- Tal Barahi Temple
- Akala Temple
- World peace pagoda
- Sitaldevi Temple
Your Tourism packages for Nepal is incomplete without experiencing hiking in the city. While relishing the panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley, explore the plethora numbers of hiking opportunities along with the Nagarkot panoramic hiking trail. Without visiting Nargarkot, you can't complete your amazing Nepal tour.
Janakpur is a hub of religious and cultural diversity. Being an Indian, you feel the touch of cultural and spiritual values in Janakpur because goddess Sita was born here and it close to Indian borders. If you are planning to have a long stay in Nepal, you can broaden your experience with celebrating the Hindu festivals including Vivaha Panchami, Vijayadashami, Chhath Puja, Deepawali, etc.
Mouth-watering foods in Nepal
When you find your food so delicious, you can’t stop hand to go. Being in Nepal, you will have a pungent smell of eateries enforcing you to have a bite and refresh your mind with the taste. Nepal cuisine reflects the luscious mixture of Indian and Tibetan dishes which affluent in flavours and aromas. While in the cty, you must go on for these traditional dishes:
- Dhal Bhaat: One of the most popular traditional dishes worthy to enhance your tongue taste. You can feel like home when you have steel thali to eat your food. Dal Bhat Tarkari contains dal (lentip soup), bhat (rice), and tarkari (curried vegetables).
- Momos: Very famous among Indians which full of vegetables or chicken called veg or non-veg momos. Momos are originated from Tibet and enjoyed by every food lover.
- Newari Cuisine: Newari cuisine represent food from an indigenous group of people in Nepal replicates its flavour in 200 dishes. You can enlarge your list with Chatamari, Choylia, Baji, and Yomari (a snack offered with tea to say thanks to God for a healthy harvest).
- Sel Roti: Sel Roti is a Nepalese all-time favourite snack. It is a deep-fried puffy dough that crispy in taste and serves with yogurt. Snacks are not meant to fill your empty stomach but they can fulfil your taste desires.
- Drinks: Without having a healthy and tasty drink, you could not complete your food tour. In Nepal, travellers can have chhanng (rice beer), aylā, Tongba, and Raski. If you are a tea lover, don’t miss to taste Nepali tea.
Things to remember before moving towards your Nepal holiday packages:
Note some key points into your notebook before travelling to Nepal, so that you will have an idea of what is a must for you on your travel.
- Remember to convert your currency before entering into Nepal and vice-versa.
- Don’t drink tap water. Many hotels provide bottles to drink so try to use these bottles for completing your water requirements.
- Don’t forget to keep a flashlight handy before you go anywhere.
- It is good if you choose someone for sharing your trekking experience for your safety.
- Don’t hang around monkeys with your food items while staying in Nepal.
- Be ready with some tissue papers and a bottle of hand sanitizer at all times.
Why should you add our customized Nepal tour packages from India in your to-do list?
Nepal is a beautiful combination of adventures and spiritual values which sounds to a complete package for every travelling lover. Here, you will find whatever desires you have for a place which you dreamt to visit in once in your life. A place where you can fulfil your ethereal inclinations, wildlife desires, the hunger of thrill adventure sports (trekking & hiking), and enjoyment of nature’s beauty in mid of snow-capped mountains; what else a visitor wish for a nightmare trip.
To meet your desires, we have designed the best Nepal holiday package to make your travel ever-lasting and give you tremendous pictures to post on your wall. When you raise a query for Nepal trips, your search result page will bounce with plenty of service providers but when the things come to top quality services, you will find travel2Nepal’s travel packages at the top.
Your desires, our services! Check out our various cheap Nepal tour packages and get the benefit as per your requirements and needs.
Benefits of Our Nepal Tourist Packages
Without examining the benefits, how can you decide the best service provider for your Nepal Trip? Thus, let’s have a quick look at the extra features of our tourist packages which stand out us from other service providers.
- You will enjoy good accommodation and services facilities with us.
- Our active team members always ready to serve the best services to our consumers.
- We follow the well-planned and well-executed trips so that visitors would not get any issue while travelling with us.
- Our package prices reflect our valuable services that always centred to the comfort of our guests.
- We never get any hospitality issues by our guests that’s y they have us in their priority list of traveling Nepal.
- We have a dynamic and supportive customer team to handle your problems at urgent basis.
- Relish the best trekking, hiking, and wildlife safari with our experienced and certified trainers who always eager to work on your safety and health concerns.