Jungle Safari Tour in Nepal

Our article published in Sooper article. Nepal is very rich flora and fauna. Nepal lies between Gangetic plain and Tibetan plateau providing ideal place for diversified forest. The total forest area of Nepal is about 43000 square km. It is consists 29% of the total land area of this country. Typically, the forest of Nepal […]

Weather of Nepal for Trekking

Our article published in Abiologic. Nepal is situated between two giant countries: China in North and India in South. It consists of three regions: Himalayan, Hilly and Terai. The total area of the country is occupied by hilly and Himalayan regions. It covers about 86% of total land while remaining 14% with Terai Region. There […]

Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek Nepal

Our article published in Abiologic. Nepal is a country full of Himalayas which is one of the best destinations for trekking nepal. There are lots of places within country for trekkers. Trek in Nepal is operated by different Tours and Travels Company. Among various popular treks in Nepal Poon Hill Trek is one. It is […]

Buddha Nepal

Our article published in Sooper article. Nepal is famous for its history and culture. It has diverse blending of culture and history since thousands of years ago. Nepal is well known for its mountains since it has eight of the world’s tallest mountains. Mount Everest the highest peak in the world lies here. The southern […]

Suitable time for Annapurna Trekking

Our article published in sooperarticle. Deciding the best time to hike the Annapurna Circuit is an elimination game. Analyzing and researching on the weather condition first will always be helpful before you begin the journey to the mountains. One can rule out December through February–too cold. Take May off the list as that is the […]

Himalayan Adventures

Our article published in Sooper article. Trails of the Himalayas are always adventurous. The Himalayan Regions of any part of world obviously provide the finest trekking route. The trek through the twisted trails of Himalayan Region is always fun and memorable. It is always challenging because of high altitude and unpredictable weather condition. Though lots […]

Scenic Nepal Tour

Our article published in Abiologic. Nepal is a small landlocked country which is famous for its gorgeous Himalayas, Ranges and natural beauties. Motherland Nepal is widely famous with dense alpine forests, wildlife ecosystem with wide range, diverse plant vegetation, frozen valleys, wind-swept deserts fast rivers, lakes, deep gorges and so on. That’s why Scenic Nepal […]

Suitable time for Mount Everest trekking

Our article published in Abiologic. Weather is the crucial factor for all successful mountain trekking. Trekkers should choose suitable time for trekking to get extreme adventure and fun. Most of the trekkers prefer a dry and warm trek. These are actually from February through to May and September through to November. Every year people from […]

Everest Base Camp Trek

Our article published in sooperarticle. Everest Base Camp Trekking is a great adventure for every passionate trekker. It is lifetime experience for the trekkers who seeks the natural beauties and wants to spent time closely with nature. It is one of the well known trekking trails in the world. Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu […]

Mansalu Trek Nepal

Our article published in sooperarticle. Beautiful Manaslu Trek lies in Manaslu Region. The eight highest mountain peak in the world i.e. Mount Manaslu lies in this region. The height of the mountain is 8163m. The famous trek Manaslu Trek is named after this might mountain. This trekking offers trekkers to explore the glorious view of […]